Important Safety Measures & Guidelines
Please take a moment to review some of our updated employee safety protocols as well as new guidelines we request all clients to adhere to while at Buffed Nail Bar. Thank you for helping to keep our staff and community healthy.
We are practising industry-leading health and safety precautions to ensure the safety of our Buffed family of clients and employees.
Our new health & safety measures include:
- Limiting our store capacity and practising physical distancing in-store.
- Providing hand sanitizer in-store and ensure clients use it upon entering.
- Our employees wear masks and all clients must do the same.
- Using acrylic protective shields at our Front Desk and Manicure Stations.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols, including regular disinfecting and sanitizing of high touch surfaces and equipment.
- Contactless payment methods only.
Please note that according to current government guidelines, we are unable to offer beverage service at this time.
- All Buffed Nail Bar employees are required to declare they have not been in close contact with anyone who is/was COVID-19 positive to their knowledge.
- All Buffed Nail Bar employees are required to have their temperature checked with a non-touch thermometer when they arrive to work. Any employee with a temperature of 100ºF or higher will be sent home.
- Employees will continue to follow strict sanitation policies before, during, and after each service and/or client interaction.
- Employees will wear masks, gloves and protective glasses during all services.
- Upon arrival at Buffed Nail Bar, there will be additional safety and sanitation measures noted throughout the space. We will have visual social distancing markers in the retail and lobby area to ensure physical space is kept between individuals.
- Clients are required to wear masks upon arrival and throughout the duration of their reservation.
- Only the client receiving the service is permitted to enter. Additional guests, including children, will not be permitted. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Social distancing will be enforced — with the exception of the service provider that a client is scheduled with.
- All clients will be asked to call 289-389-2833 upon arrival. We will inform you at that time if you can enter immediately or continue to wait outside. As per government guidelines, we are not allowed to have a waiting/seating area in-store. That being said, we will not have a drying area post service. All clients will leave immediately after their service is completed.
- Our front desk will verbally screen clients and inquire about the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath
- Muscle pain/headache
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- Feeling feverish
- Known contact with a person confirmed positive for COVID-19
- If the answer is yes to any of the above symptoms we will ask the client to reschedule in 14 days.
- We will make every effort to make payments touchless. The same card used to schedule the reservation should be physically shown to the Concierge at the time of checkout.
- Clients should bring minimal personal items to their reservation.
- We recommend that our employees handle all retail and ask that clients refrain from touching the products on the shelves.